1. Register and add your card detailsYou won't be charged anything unless you win an auction, or purchase a 'buy now' listing
2. Browse listingsWith listings going live each day, you're bound to find a watch to your taste
3. Ask any questions you haveMessage the seller to find out more information about a watch
4. Bid, buy or offerPlace a bid on a watch (auctions only) Or buy or offer ('buy now' only)
5. Win (auctions only)If you're the highest bidder when the auction ends and the reserve price is met, you are the winning bidder.
Your buyer's premium will be automatically charged to your card based on the final bid price.
6. Get in touch with the sellerWe put you in touch with the seller to arrange payment and collection of your watch
Ready to start?
1. Register and add your card detailsYour card details are used only if you withdraw a live auction
2. Receive our photo kit in the postYou use this to take your own photos for your listing
3. Add a listing and set a reserve priceWe'll review it and let you know if it needs altering
4. Listing goes liveBidding starts (auctions only) Or receive offers and purchases ('buy now' only)
5. Answer questionsBuyers can message you to ask questions about your watch through the platform
6. Listing endsAt the end of the listing, if the reserve price has been met, the watch is sold (auctions only)
7. Connect with the buyerWe put you in touch with the buyer to arrange payment and collection